Sunday, November 29, 2015

Is it enough for you?

Is it enough for you? 
I usually begin a new day by reading the newspapers and sometimes I watch some of humanity videos on Youtube. Suddenly, I watched this below this video. I was taught a lesson about how should I live for others, what should I do in this life. Looking at this video, I considered that two kinds of person. The first is evil rich who has a lot of money. They can do everything, they always take care of their property. Especially, they don't want to share anything to others. They always think about how to earn a lot of money in this life and make a comfortable life but not happy.
The second one is holy poor. they have no choice a life to live, but they know that how to make a happy life. There are many rich people with luxury bags in this video who want to take as much money as possible. There is only homeless man appear and wants to take 2USD for food in a day. The young man in video wonders that why do you take 2 USD only?. "I only take 2 USD for food and others for those who need it" 
What is the lesson from this video? come and see, then learn something from this

No comments:

Post a Comment